*** This fund has now closed for applications****
iAMDigital has already made investments into:
- Turing Lab, an edtech organisation, developing software and teaching resources to empower the next generation with digital skills
- Northcoders, a coding bootcamp, supporting people who are looking to launch a software engineering career in the North of England
- The fund is a partnership between Creative England and Social Tech Trust
- We are offering low interest loans or equity investments ranging from £50,000 to £250,000
- These investments will be matched 50% by the applicant company; for example, an investment request of £50,000 must be matched by £50,000 additional private funding.
iAMDigital will be investing in organisations that have a strong track record of delivering results and are seeking to scale their approach. Your organisation will:
- Have a social mission and be able to demonstrate your social impact
- Be developing ‘tech for good’ type solutions to issues around health, wealth and communities
- Create digital content or have a creative angle to your offering
- Be an SME (start up, early stage or established)
- Have your major operations and beneficiaries in England, outside of Greater London.
Please read the fund guidelines and FAQs for full fund details. You can submit your expression of interest here.
For further guidance please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org